Sunday 9 August 2009

New challenge






















This is the sketch Nikky gave us for this weeks challenge over at Polka Doodle, why not pop over and take a look at what the design team, including our three new team members, produced this week. It never ceases to amaze me how all the members manage to come up with something totally different from each other all the time. Hop on over to the Polka Doodle website and check out the requirements for this weeks challenge, Im looking forward to seeing everyones take on it.

I was a bit disappointed with the colours on my card, the cartridges on my printer were running out, the printer is a bit unreliable despite being brand new and you cant always believe what its telling you!




Im still finding my feet with this blogging lark, next thing I have to work out is how to get the pictures in the order to match up with the writing!! The pictures at the top are my take on the challenge. One day it will all fall into place hopefully, I look at other peoples blogs and cringe when I come back to mine.




I havent really done much this week in the way of crafting, Ive been keeping my friend Tracey company online while she suffers with swine flu and toothache ( as if one isnt bad enough on its own), poor thing shes really been suffering but thankfully is on the mend now.


One little project I did manage was some grunge flowers, I loved doing these and will probably be making more next week.
So to clarify.......the grunge flowers are the first lot of pictures and the Polka Doodles challenge pictures are the next lot - oh my days ! Any help with this picture placement problem I have would be MOST welcome lol.
Sue
x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - please leave me a comment so I can link back to you!