Monday, 14 December 2009
Not up to doing much at the moment but New Years Resolution is not to neglect my blog!
Catch up soon. x
Friday, 30 October 2009
Thursday, 1 October 2009
Ive never been sent home from work before, it feels very strange I can tell you. Anyhow,
doubt there will be much crafting done in this household for a little while, am as weak as can
be and just want to sleep. Got so many half finished samples on my desk for Nikkys new cd
Not for Girls too - so unfair :-( What a treat everyone is in for when THAT hits Create and
Craft later this week I can tell you. Check it out on Friday 2nd October at 11.00am.
Sunday, 27 September 2009
Fingers crossed I will get some crafting done this week, Ive bought so many gorgeous things lately that I am so desperate to play with its just not fair! - Right thats my rant over, hope to catch up soon.
Friday, 18 September 2009
Saturday, 12 September 2009
As the challenge over at Polkadoodles this week was to make Anything But A Card I tied it in with what I was making for some pupils at school - sticker reward books for achieving specific goals.
Saturday, 15 August 2009
(one day soon I will work out how to get the pictures WHERE I want them!)
Sunday, 9 August 2009
This is the sketch Nikky gave us for this weeks challenge over at Polka Doodle, why not pop over and take a look at what the design team, including our three new team members, produced this week. It never ceases to amaze me how all the members manage to come up with something totally different from each other all the time. Hop on over to the Polka Doodle website and check out the requirements for this weeks challenge, Im looking forward to seeing everyones take on it.
I was a bit disappointed with the colours on my card, the cartridges on my printer were running out, the printer is a bit unreliable despite being brand new and you cant always believe what its telling you!
Im still finding my feet with this blogging lark, next thing I have to work out is how to get the pictures in the order to match up with the writing!! The pictures at the top are my take on the challenge. One day it will all fall into place hopefully, I look at other peoples blogs and cringe when I come back to mine.
Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Trying to pass the award on wasn't as easy as I anticipated and we've worked on it all night to no avail so I am just going to have to do it the messy way by copying and pasting the new recipients of the award. So here goes:
1. http://www.limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.com/ - I dont think I need explain why - she just rocks, as does her work, simple as.
2. http://www.dyan-reaveley.blogspot.com/ - Someone else whos work and spirit I admire sooooooo much, one day I WILL get to go play there!
3. http://kath-allthatglitter.blogspot.com/ - You really need to see the cards that Kath (and her glamorous assistant!) produce, truly wonderful.
4. http://cardsbyjulie.blogspot.com/ - Someone else whos blog I stalk whoops, read avidly. Julies cards are so elegant.
5. http://linniepink.blogspot.com/ - Just go and look - thats all I can say !! You will see why.
6. http://scrappymax.blogspot.com/ - Again, beautiful work, never ceases to amaze.
7. http://www.going-buggy.blogspot.com - There is always something fresh and different to see on Enfys' blog.
8. http://lusaro-snippers.blogspot.com/ - You can always rely on Saskia to come up with something you wish you had thought of yourself!
9. http://tiptoptoppers.blogspot.com/ - Not only is Ruth very talented her blog is very entertaining at times too!
10. If I could I would award this to Tracey again - even if it was just to say...........all these years Trace and we're still going strong lol !
10. http://lakulcards.blogspot.com/ -I admire the fresh feel to the cards that Kerry produces.
PHEW. Now that was NOT easy - Thanks Trace ! Seriously though, as Tracey knows today wasn't an easy day for me in my personal life, I wont bore you with the details but suffice to say this really cheered up what was really a very sad day.
I am now going to bed as it is breaking daylight - I kid you not.
Love and light
Oh but before I go I guess Id better tell all these people about their award, might be a good idea to introduce myself to some of them too - Ive been stalking some of them for long enough lol!!!
Friday, 24 July 2009
Thursday, 23 July 2009
Thursday, 16 July 2009
Tuesday, 14 July 2009
Sunday, 14 June 2009
(please also refer to the general rules for challenges, some of you are missing out by not following the rules!)
Friday, 29 May 2009
After a fantastic launch and overwhelming response to the first Polkadoodle challenge (winners can be seen on the Polkadoodle website)the second challenge is now up and running so get yourself over there and have a look - in the meantime here is this weeks challenge sketch.