Saturday 6 February 2010

Apologies again, nothing to show yet but I AM working on something fantastic if and when I get the time- will show you soon, promise. Crafting has taken somewhat of a back seat of late thanks to the Reading Intervention training I'm busy with for school. I know that when I finish in May it will all be worth it but my goodness my heads like cabbage at the moment. Had another two full days of training yesterday and Thursday and it was concentration and work from the minute we started until we finished at 4.30. So much so that I woke up with a migraine this morning, heads still yucky.
Anyhow, just wanted to check in and let you know why theres been no blog or Polka Doodle DT activity of late, Id love to think I could get some crafting in this week but its another hectic one I think, Monday starts off with a big annual review meeting at 9 oclock, then teaching what Ive been learning, Tuesday slight reprieve as we are off to see Joseph with school - hope I dont fall asleep as I love Joseph, then all downhill from that point!!!!!!!!!
Catch you soon hopefully, dont think being on the laptops too good for my headache actually. Take care
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue

    Sorry to hear you been unwell with migranes they are really nasty hope your felling better and it will be all worth it in the end roll on May with the sounds of things

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Sal, it's really sweet of you.
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete

Hi - please leave me a comment so I can link back to you!